Congratulations, Miss Oregon, on an Outstanding Miss America Performance!
Last month, Ali Wallace, Miss Oregon 2015, competed in the 95th Miss America Competition in Atlantic City, NJ. For two weeks, Ali was busy from sunrise to sunset, and she made Oregon very proud. She performed her lyrical dance beautifully during the Talent segment, wowed the audience with her charisma and passion during the On-Stage Question portion, and left the audience breathless with her timeless presence during the Evening Gown competition. At the “Show Me Your Shoes Parade,” Ali continued to mesmerize the audience with her authentic gold shoes made exclusively for Ali by Nike. Ms. Wallace also made media headlines during the national competition with her platform, Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness. The appearance requests she is receiving from T.B.I.-related organizations throughout the country will give her the opportunity to promote her platform nationwide!
Ali and the Miss Oregon Program would like thank the sponsors who made her Miss America dream possible:
· Angie Oven, Miss Oregon's official gown sponsor, ensured that Ali was red carpet-ready for the Evening Gown competition at Boardwalk Hall. Not only did Angie personally work with Tony Bowls to create the custom-designed gown of Ali’s dreams, but she also provided Ali with her On-Stage Question cocktail dress, competition shoes and preliminary competition gowns. Thank you, Bridal Gallery of Salem, OR for your support of the Miss Oregon Program!
· Amy Sim, a Project Runway finalist and well-known Portland fashion icon, designed and created a stunning white suit for Ali’s Miss America interview. Ali was able to start the competition with poise and confidence knowing she looked fantastic in her original suit. Thank you, Amy!
· Erin Piibor, Miss Oregon’s official fitness sponsor, provided Ali with everything from early morning workouts to customized meal plans. Miss Oregon felt confident and looked incredible in the Fitness competition. Thank you, Erin!
· Kandice Pelletier sponsored and personally designed Ali’s incredible emerald green swimsuit. Ali was a stand-out in the Fitness segment, and she was selected as the cover model in a Press of Atlantic City article. Thank you, Kandice!
· Tobie Hatfield, a Nike designer, went above-and-beyond to coordinate the production of Ali’s dazzling gold parade shoes, and accordingly, Ali was a crowd favorite. Thank you, Tobie and Nike!
· Lisa Ernst, of G Best Color Salon in Portland, OR, is the official hairdresser of Miss Oregon. A long-time program sponsor, Lisa has donated countless hours and hair products. Of course, it is her expertise in developing the Miss America "look" that Lisa is most famous for. Thank you, Lisa, for transforming Miss Oregon into a celebrity!
· John and Trish Perrin of On Broadway Photography provided the exquisite headshot of Ali for the Miss America Program book. Thank you, John and Trish for ensuring her first impression was impeccable!
· Dr. Jeff Leinassar of Leinassar Dental Excellence in Astoria, OR generously donated his time and dental services to help Ali maintain her gorgeous smile!
· Anne Bocci Boutique & Gallery generously donated appearance-related wardrobe items for Miss America week. Ali always looked her best in Atlantic City!
The Miss Oregon Program is also extraordinarily grateful for all of the volunteers who dedicated their time and energy to develop her in interview skills, refine her talent presentation, and polish her personal presentation. Thank you to all who helped Miss Oregon, Ali Wallace, realize her Miss America dream!
Ali is currently back in the great state of Oregon! Over the next nine months of her reign she will continue to speak on her platform, make appearances and promote the Miss Oregon and Miss America Program.
If you are interested in booking our Miss Oregon for your next event please email our Talent Manager, Caroline McGowan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Help?
We are always looking for volunteers! If you want to get involved please email email@example.com for more information and an application!