1. Competing at Miss America and getting to know the 50 other women representing their states!
2. My Miss America roommate, Molly (Miss Kentucky).
3. Getting to cheer for Emma at MAOT, and having the opportunity to do appearances with her!
4. Being reunited with many of my Miss Oregon sisters at various appearances and at our annual Christmas party.
5. Speaking about my platform, Intercultural Community-Building, across the state.
6. Wearing my dream evening gown from Regalia on the Miss America stage!
7. Getting to know my wonderful Miss Oregon Princesses, and seeing them grow through their involvement in this program.
8. Being a presenter at the annual Narcolepsy Network conference in October, and talking to other youth with narcolepsy about my experiences.
9. Traveling around Oregon, and being able to appreciate its natural beauty (send me your hiking recommendations)!
10. Getting to know many of the incredible Miss Oregon sponsors and volunteers, and being able to thank them for all they do for this program.